SAMSUNG and ISRRT Best Radiography Practice COMPETITION 2018
ISRRT And Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. proudly announce the joint holding and promotion of the 2018 research competition
for X-ray dose reduction best practices in general and/or mobile digital X-ray systems.
Theme: X-ray dose reduction best practices in general and/or mobile digital X-ray systems.
Applicants to the award should present a paper based on their experience on how they have successfully reduced radiation dose whilst at the same time maintaining diagnostic image quality
for a specific or range of digital plain x-ray imaging examinations using general and/or mobile digital radiography equipment.
The main purpose of the competition is to give the opportunity to radiographers/Rad. Technologists to demonstrate their efforts and achievements in dose reduction in digital radiography without to compromise image quality.
The submitted paper should:
- Have a title, a scope and an abstract.
- Methods and materials used and a discussion on the procedures and results.
Any information and data to prove the arguments discussed (e.g. tables, graphs and or photos etc.) should be included in the submitted paper.
Finally, there should be a conclusion and a list of references used.
The length of the paper is to the absolute preference of the author.
The deadline for application submission is October 30, 2018.
The research paper should be sent electronically via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The awards review committee will announce the award recipient by the first week of November 2018.
The award winner will be invited to attend and present their paper at the ECR 2019, whereby the following expenses will be covered:
- Reasonable travel expenses in accordance with the most economic route and means of transport available for the journey between the recipient’s residence and the award ceremony place;
- Reasonable hotel expenses during the 2019 European Congress of Radiology; and
- Registration fees for the 2019 European Congress of Radiology
The award ceremony will take place at the 2019 European Congress of Radiology.