Benefits of IAN Membership:
• Access to International Radiography Contacts/Resources for surveys and activities
• Increased visibility to individual’s University.
• Contribution to International Radiography research and Community.
• Presenting research.
• Access to Workshops and activities available to only IAN membership.
• Opportunity to participate in ISRRT World Congress IAN Main session.
• Opportunity for IAN members to serve on ISRRT Research Scholarship Award committee to choose Chesney Research Award Scholarship and other research awards.
• Privilege to publish in ISRRT News and Views and ISRRT Website.
• Supervision of research for IAN members.
• Access to Global Educators Network.
ISRRT Board of Management Directives for possible areas for IAN activities:
a. Collaboration and research
b. Mentorship System for Educators and researchers
c. Academy collaboration including Facility and Students
d. Development of content and access to ISRRT E-learning
Initial Fee for IAN membership Oct 1, 2022 - December 31st, 2023:
Low-income Countries =50 GBP
Lower-middle-income Countries =100GBP
Upper-middle-income Countries =150 GBP
High-income Countries =200GBP
According to the world bank, please check the status of your country here: