The Nordic Congress 2013 conducted in English
Norway is the host of the biannual Nordic Congress from the 22nd to the 24th of May 2013 in the west-coast city of Bergen. The Nordic Congress will be conducted in English, so all international professionals are welcome to enjoy the scientific program and the beautiful city of Bergen in spring!
For more information, please visit the website: www.nordiccongress.org
Professional courses in Norway
The Norwegian Society of Radiographers offers a wide range of activities to the members and others (www.radiograf.no). The professional courses on offer are for Radiographers, Radiation Therapists, Radiologists, Medical Physicists, Medical Technologists and professionals working within nuclear imaging.
Most courses run over a period of three days, with an average of 20 hours of lectures and an exam at the end qualifying for a course diploma. The society’s courses also receive a high average score, and are both attractive and popular to attend with professionals from all over the country.
The courses are mainly conducted in Norwegian, and we are delighted to welcome an increasing number of Nordic participants who understand Norwegian, especially from Denmark and Sweden. We also have participants from[jah1] Island and even the Faroe Islands.
The Norwegian Society of Radiographers course list for 2013
- 23.01-25.01 Trauma patients from A to Z
- 04.02-05.02 Basic training course for union representatives
- 20.03-22.03 Radiation therapy – IGRT
- 09.04-10.04 Annual pay negotiation seminar for union representatives
- 13.05-15.05 Paediatric imaging from head to toe
- 22.05-24.05 Nordic Congress 2013
- 05.06-07.06 Skeletal imaging
- 26.09-27.09 The Society’s annual joint conference for managers and
- 16.10-18.10 CT – general examination methods
- 23.10-25.10 Nuclear imaging
- 05.11-08.11 The CT colonography school
- 14.11-15.11 Radiation protection
- 26.11-29.11 MRI in Practice